[Troubleshoot] Why does my Monitor screen goes black while gaming?

Imgur

Hello members,

So I recently updated my GPU driver when I start playing any game, my screen turns black after 5 or 10 min. PC fans are still running but keyboard lights turn off and nothing works. GPU temperature is around 60 to 65 degrees.
I uninstalled the previous driver using DDU and manually updated to the latest driver. Thought this might have something to do with the issue at hand.

My PC specs:
AMD Ryzen 1700x
Nvidia GTX 1070
Asus Strix B450 F motherboard
8 GB RAM.

If your screen goes black each and every time you start playing a new game you can try following troubleshooting methods to fix this issue:-

(Software)

1. Apply latest Windows 10 updates

If you get the black screen while playing games, it might be because of an pending update. The update itself can cause the issues or certain outdated software might be the reason for this behavior.

1. Update graphics drivers

The black screen might be caused by an outdated graphic driver or by a corrupted graphic driver file. If that’s the case, then you can fix this problem by updating your drivers manually.

(Hardware)

You might have a problem with the monitor connection, the monitor itself or your graphics card. Check your power and video cables and plug your monitor into the integrated graphics card and if it is still going black, the capacitors inside your monitors might be dying.