NVIDIA’s GeForce RTX 3080 graphics card has allegedly been tested by Chinese based tech media outlet, TecLab. NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3080 Benchmarks Leak Out, 30% Faster Than The RTX 2080 Ti & 50% Faster Than the RTX 2080 SUPER on Average
First up, we have the synthetic tests which were carried out within 3DMark Firestrike, Time Spy, and Port Royal. In 3DMark Firestrike, the NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3080 is around 25% faster than RTX 2080 Ti and 45% faster than the RTX 2080 SUPER in the Performance and Extreme tests.
The full breakdown of the tests is provided below:
- 3DMark Fire Strike Performance: 31919 (+25% 2080Ti, +43% 2080S )
- 3DMark Fire Strike Extreme: 20101 (+24% 2080Ti, +45% 2080S )
- 3DMark Fire Strike Ultra: 11049 (+36% 2080Ti, +64% 2080S )
- 3DMark Fire Strike Time Spy: 17428 (+28% 2080Ti, +49% 2080S )
- 3DMark Fire Strike Time Spy Extreme: 8548 (+38% 2080Ti, +59% 2080S )
- 3DMark Fire Strike Port Royal: 11455 (+45% 2080Ti, +64% 2080S )
NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3080 GamingTests
Moving on to the gaming tests, here a range of titles were tested which include Far Cry 5, Borderlands 3, Forza Horizon 4, Assassins Creed Odyssey, Horizon Zero Dawn, Shadow of The Tomb Raider, Control, and Death Stranding. The GeForce RTX 3080 is shown to be up to 62% faster than the RTX 2080 SUPER. In titles that support DLSS, the RTX 3080 yields up to 70-80% better performance than with DLSS Off. The GeForce RTX 3070 is faster than an RTX 2080 Ti, the RTX 3080 is a good bit ahead of the RTX 2080 Ti and the RTX 3090 is about as much as 50% faster than the RTX 2080 Ti which is very impressive for the full lineup stack.