I need to buy a laptop

So my laptop Acer Aspire a5 515-51g broke few days back and with my 2nd and last Acer product, I am pretty much disappointed. At first, when I went for it, the specs looked quite decent to me but later around 2-3 months of usage, it started making complications. First of all, my GPU broke. Whenever I tried to run an application that requires 3d rendering and graphics, it just showed green wavy glitch like patterns, which made seeing the actual content impossible. Later, even enabling the GPU started worsening the normal display, I was not able to do normal things on screen because everything looked like glitch. I tried several things, wiped the HDD, updated the BIOS, roleback to stable release but nothing helped. Later now, the hinge came out breaking the bottom right corner of the screen covering. I don’t know how long is this going to survive.

So I am planning to buy a new laptop. My basic necessities are programming, smooth android emulation and rich color display.
My preference are light weight (1.2kg > ), metal or alloy chasis, 14" screen size or less (doesn’t matter as I would be using external monitor but not less than 13.3"), i5 processor, 8 gigs ram, SSD and graphics like mx250 if that falls under my price tag and same goes for thunderbolt port too.

1 Like

What is your budget? And getting a 1.2KG laptop will not be cheap.

1 Like

Something less than 65k

Love to see your reply @hit-maker , Keep it up :+1:

What about this one
Asus ZenBook 13 Core i5 8th Gen - (8 GB/512 GB SSD/Windows 10 Home) UX331FAL-EG003T Thin and Light Laptop (13.3 inch, Deep Dive Blue, 0.99 kg) ~ Rs.61,990

1 Like

How about MSI Modern 14 @hit-maker

MSI Modern 14 Core i5 10th Gen - (8 GB/512 GB SSD/Windows 10 Home) MODERN 14 A10M-652IN Thin and Light Laptop (14 inch, Silver, 1.19 kg) ~ Rs.54,990
Perfect for you dear :+1:

What about this one, @Harshit_Singh
Mi NoteBook 14 [10th Generation Intel® Core™ i5 NVIDIA® GeForce® MX250 512GB SATA SSD 8GB DDR4 RAM Full HD Anti-glare Display 35.56cm (14) 1.5kg Light & Sleek] ~ Rs.41,999