[Headphones|Delhi] MSI S37

• Product Name: MSI S37 Gaming Headphones
  • Expected Price: Rs.7500
  • Source and Time of Purchase: Along with MSI Gaming bundle purchased in Nov 2019
  • Reason for Sale: Never used
  • Product Condition: MINT ! Only used 15 mins for testing Sound,
  • Purchase Invoice Available: N/A cause its a part of the MSI bundle
  • Company official Indian warranty valid/Remaining Warranty period: N/A cause no Invoice
  • Accessories Included: N/A
  • Product Location: SECTOR 51 GURGAON HARYANA
  • Preferred Courier: SPEED POST
  • Shipping Charges: Shipping @ actuals
  • Payment Options: GOOGLE PAY, ACCOUNT TRANSFER
  • ABOUT: This is a limited edition gaming headset from MSI brand which comes part of a gaming bundle if you buy a gaming laptop. It’s not available for sale in India, therefore there is no warranty or bill. I got it with my gaming laptop bundle. I already have Ath M50x headphones so I don’t actually need these. These have never been used since i got them one and a half month back and i mean never used. I tested them on ghost recon and six seige for one game each and that’s about it, then i shifted back to my old headphones. In order to buy these from amazon (uk), as its not available in india, you’ll need to spend almost 11000 INR, (photo is attached) and I’m not sure if custom duty is excluded or not because my experience with customs for importing stuff has been really bad in the past. Anyhoo, I’m selling them for 7500 INR negotiable. This has both mic and headphone separate connector, external volume control, mic on/off switch, metal mesh on the earcups thus extremely durable, 53mm drivers, frequency response 20hz-20Khz, stainless steel headband and Anti Noise Mic Design. Feel free to research this. The model name is there in the picture.

2 Likes

Congratulations for your first post member @Saurabh_Chahar
Good luck for your sale!!