[Buying Suggestion] Which should I buy a PlayStation 4 pro or an Xbox One X?

Imgur

Hello members ,

I want to buy a gaming console but i’m confuse in between xbox one x and ps4 pro.Please suggest a best gaming console.Thanks in advance:-

That depends on your preference, really.
If you’re simply looking for the best performance, the Xbox One X has better specs than the PS4 Pro. The Xbox will run nearly everything at 4K-60fps, while the PS4 will stay at 4K-30fps for some cross-platform titles.

It also depends on the games you want to play. The Xbox One X will be backwards compatible with a lot of titles from previous generations, while the PS4 pro can only play PS4 games.

That brings us to exclusives. In my opinion, Playstation has better exclusive games. The Uncharted series, Horizon Zero Dawn, God of War, and the upcoming highly anticipated The Last of Us Part II, to name a few.

In summary, if you want to play cross-platform titles such as Call of Duty or GTA on the best performing console, get an Xbox One X. If you are willing to sacrifice a little bit of performance for great exclusive games, get a PS4 Pro.

Persnally I think you should get a PS4 because of the many great exclusives by Sony and all the XBOX games are already available on the PC (Windows 10) so you would be better off getting a PS4 and using your PC to play XBOX games. This way you can enjoy exclusives from both the platforms